SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Always Be Merry


 


Don't you just love this time of the year? Everyone seems to be in a Christmas coma, smiling at everyone, opening the door for others and saying kind greetings. This is exactly why I titled this post as, Always Be Merry. I wish that people would act like this all year round instead of just during the holidays. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not
always the best at this but I do get stopped at the grocery store and mall a lot so I must not be doing that bad of a job at looking and acting friendly!

One of my favorite holiday traditions is taking pictures for our Christmas cards. This year it was even better because miss Hadley got to be apart of it! I loved coordination all of our outfits, its something I wish I had time to do everyday. I have shared some of our photos that we took for the cards above. Unfortunately the sun was not in our favor, so the porch picture that I wanted did not turn out well but we managed to get some other good ones!

As the Christmas season goes on, I will continue to share more traditions our family loves to do during this time of year. I hope you all enjoy this special time of year and show kindness to others throughout the rest of the year as well. As always thanks so much for reading!

Post a Comment