SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Our First Family Christmas

Christmas time is by far my favorite time of the year. Having Hadley be apart of all the festivities this year made it that much more special. I know she won't remember her first Christmas but she will have all the pictures to look back at someday and Ross and I enjoyed it all so much. Some of the things we enjoyed doing this year was visiting the Columbus Zoo to see the beautiful zoo lights. There she even went on her first carousel ride! We also made a gingerbread house, put up outside Christmas lights, visited Santa, watched a bunch of Christmas movies and had three family Christmases. Hadley had so much fun opening presents, but she was more interested in the wrapping paper. I'm sure next year will be a different story and I am looking forward to it and the years to come! Below are some pictures of all the fun times we had this season. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas as well!






   


     










Post a Comment