SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Happy 1st Thanksgiving Hadley

Hadley's 1st Thanksgiving 2016
How sweet is this face?! This girl right here had a wonderful Thanksgiving, even though she couldn't partake with any of the yummy food. Next year everyone will need to watch out because this girl loves her food! I had a hard time deciding what she should wear, silly I know. I wasn't sure if I should have dressed her in the iconic "My First Thanksgiving" onesie and skirt or the ever so popular turkey dress. Personally, I enjoy wearing things that most probably wouldn't. I'm not saying because the clothing is risqué or anything like that but just pieces that are unique and have a special detail to them. I ended up choosing a sweater knit dress and an adorable headband from a boutique called, "emmys pretties." The shop owner is super sweet and the bows are all so adorable. This was their "thankful" bow and it had pumpkins, pumpkin pies, leaves and other fall items on it. The headband definitely completed the outfit. I've provided the link to their shop below. They also have an Instagram, be sure to check out all the cute items! We hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and I'm so thankful you all take the time to read my blog! Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment