SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 5, 2016

The Santa Experience



Having your little one meet Santa for the first time is an experience that most parents can't wait to have. My husband and I couldn't wait to take Hadley to meet him. Going on a Saturday afternoon probably wasn't the best idea considering everyone else had the same idea. After standing in line for what seemed like hours, we finally got up to the front to meet him. Hadley was in her typical afternoon mood, fussy and cranky. She did great sitting on Santa's lap until he decided to look over at her and she soon realized she wasn't on daddy's lap. Her face was priceless, as you can see from the middle picture above. I don't think my husband and I have laughed that hard in years! This picture will be definitely be shown at her graduation party and wedding someday. I hope all of you have a wonderful experience having your kiddos meet Santa, be sure to take lots of pictures! 














Post a Comment