SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Look who's four months old today!



What an exciting Saturday full of lots of firsts for Hadley! My sweet girl is four months old today, I know moms say it all the time.. but the time seriously does fly by. I've been trying to enjoy every little moment as much as I do the big ones. I probably take way too many pictures but I love to share the moments with my husband when he gets home! Today started out with going to a babies first Christmas class at Babies R Us. We got some free goodies, met Jeffrey the giraffe, and decorated a onesie.
Another first that Hadley had today was seeing her first snowfall! Yep, you heard me right it snowed here in central Ohio today and it was beautiful! I personally love the snow as long as it doesn't keep me cooped up in the house for too long. I'm not sure if Hadley even realized it was snowing, she slept through most of it LOL. 
Today my husband and I decided we would try out the rice cereal with her. We chose to start with an organic blend of rice. Hadley didn't quite know what to do. I couldn't get her to open her mouth for awhile. Eventually, she did and made some of the cutest faces! I laughed the whole time I fed her. What a wonderful day of firsts we had! Oh how I love the weekends, thanks for reading!

Post a Comment