SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Welcome to my blog, allow us to introduce ourselves!

Hi all, I would first off like to thank you for visiting my blog. Ive wanted to start a blog for a long time but never knew what I would even talk about. Now that I have my first child, I have lots to talk about! My name is Calley Rodman and I am currently 25 years old, soon to turn 26 in just a couple of days. I have been married to the love of my life, Ross, for two and a half years now. In a post to come I will share how we met, it's a pretty unique story. My daughter's name is Hadley Leah Violet Rodman. She was born just a couple of months ago on July 19th. My husband and I couldn't be happier to have her in our lives, she has been such a blessing.

In case you're wondering what this blog will be about, I'll go ahead and explain now. I will mainly be focused on Hadley. I will be posting lots of pictures of her and her style. I absolutely love shopping and fashion in general so of course I like to deck her out in all of the latest fashion, thats baby appropriate. Shopping small is really becoming popular which is awesome! I love to shop small whether it be at an actual store downtown or on Etsy or Instagram. On this blog I will often promote small businesses that offer adorable clothes and accessories for Hadley and I. 

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you haven't already, you can click the social icons on the right hand side to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. Talk to you all again soon! Have a blessed Sunday!

Post a Comment