SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Baby's First Easter Basket



Wow! I can't believe how fast the past two months have gone by. Evangeline will be just shy of three months old by Easter. I started collecting goodies for her Easter basket pretty early on, before she was even born actually. I'm so glad I did because who would have thought we would be in the situation we're in now! Thank goodness for Target drive-up and online shopping being available still. I have been able to purchase and receive everything I wanted to put in the girl's baskets this year even while being on lockdown. Putting together holiday baskets is one of my favorite things to do. I usually tend to go a liiitle bit overboard, but I just find this sort of thing to be so much fun. When it comes to Easter baskets, I like to fill them with a variety of things. It needs to have some fun items and some practical items as well. I usually try and find things that can be used in the warmer months. One of my favorite things to put in their Easter baskets is soap from Tubby Todd. I have done this since Hadley's first Easter. Bows are something I've always liked to add to her basket as well. Its been double the fun this year getting to put together two Easter baskets! Both of the girls are getting a super fun picnic basket from Anthropologie. As soon as I saw the baskets online, I could picture the girls skipping back to our creek, picnic baskets in hand full of snacks to share. There are several items that are not pictured in my post on IG that will be in Evie's basket. I will list them below and will also be adding a few things I didn't buy but thought may be a fun idea. When I get some more time I will be making a post for Hadley's Easter basket as well. While these baskets are fun, I do pray that our main focus of Easter be on Christ and the ultimate sacrifice He made. I hope you find this post to be fun in time when it seems a little uncertain of how we'll even be spending Easter this year. Just remember as long as we keep our eyes and hearts on the Lord, it will be a blessed Easter no matter where or how its spent. 




13. SUNBONNET

Please note a lot of the items I previously purchased are sold out so I tried to link similar items. Thanks for following along on my journey through motherhood! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, I'd love to chat! 





















Post a Comment