SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

EASTER BASKET IDEAS FOR TODDLER GIRLS


I can't believe Easter is less than four weeks away! I feel like I was just putting Hadley's Valentine's basket together. As usual, I went a little overboard on her Easter basket. I started buying stuff when I would see it on sale or something I knew would sell out quickly so I've been collecting items for a little over a month now. I didn't do a themed basket at all, that would be too constricting for me. Instead I got a variety of items, some fun activities, summer time items, clothes and of course some everyday items that I know Hadley loves. I found a lot of small items at Target in the dollar isle. I went the day they put it all out and I'm glad I did because it wasn't but a few short days later and they were already out of stock of a lot of things. You won't find a bunch of candy in her basket, I tend to stay away from candy with her...she gets a little crazy after she's had sugar. I did get her bag of the bunny marshmallows, they are little lower in sugar and she lovesssss them! There are a few items I've listed that I haven't got for Hadley yet but plan to when we get closer to Easter. I hope you all enjoy and can find some good ideas for your little girls! Happy Wednesday!






***Just click on the item below and it will take you directly to where you can purchase***

Her favorite thing recently has been to dress and undress her Bitty Baby so I thought getting some more outfits would be a good idea!

The book I got from Amazon and the little felt garden kit was in the Target dollar isle! I thought this would be a fun spring project to do with her!

I found the one for her basket at Target for I think $5. I couldn't find the exact one but I linked a similar one.

This by far is my favorite item in Hadley's basket! I got it at our local Disney store. Its not only a sprinkler but also a bubble machine! Its going to be an awesome gift to use this summer!


I love this little board book. It has a lot of flaps inside which Hadley seems to really be into now.

Hadley still uses a sippy cup but for smoothies she uses cups with straws. I really like the Disney brand cups because they don't leak and she can't get the straw out of them. I couldn't find the exact cup online because I got mine in the store but I linked a similar one.

7. Bunny Shaped Marshmallows
I did not link these because I'm pretty sure you can only buy these at the store. I found them at Target with the Easter candy. I didn't want to get her a bunch of candy so I bought these and the mini Cadbury Eggs and filled some plastic Easter eggs to put in her basket.

I love this brand of clothing, they always have the cutest items for the whole family! I plan on having her wear it when we go back down to Disney World, I gave this to her early though because I want her to wear it more than just for our trip...its just too cute to keep in the closet!

***Below I linked some other goodies that I thought would make great Easter basket gifts!

Hadley has this bonnet in "smoke." Its adorable and matches a lot of her clothing!
Use code JUBILEE15 to save at checkout! If you want an exclusive friends and family code feel free to send me a message and I'll send it your way!

I have been using Tubby Todd products for over a year now and love them! They smell sooooo good and they are free of any harsh ingredients. If you haven't tried the dream cream you're missing out...its amazing! 

These handmade flowers are beautiful and can be put on a nylon headband or on a clip. Before we started working with the shop we were regular customers. I have put these on Hadley for a year now and just love them! The shop owner is amazing and super helpful with any custom orders.

***Some other random goodies I got for her basket this year I've listed below, I did not link them because they are all pretty easy to find. 

Play-Doh
 Hadley has never played with Play-doh so we got her some of the basic colors and a couple of toys to be used with it.

Stickers
She is obsessed with stickers so I found some cute Easter puffy stickers!

Melissa and Doug Water Wow 
These are great for the car! They don't make a mess and it keeps her occupied for awhile. I ordered ours from Amazon but I've seen them everywhere!

Shoes/Clothes
I got her some new spring and summer clothes and shoes mainly from Gap and Oldnavy. I won't put it in her basket because she really won't care haha but I am counting it as part of her Easter gift! 

Sunglasses
I got her some sunglasses from Oldnavy that look almost identical to mine! She loves them! 

Bubbles
I found some Minnie Mouse bubbles in the Target dollar isle that I thought would be fun!



I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting to list but hopefully that helps anyone out there that is stumped on what to put in their child's Easter basket. Thanks for tuning in, hope you all have a very Happy Easter!

















Post a Comment