SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 15, 2021

FIRST BIRTHDAY GIFT GUIDE

 I am still in shock that I will soon have a one year old. This year has been such a joy getting to watch Evangeline grow and develop such a special personality. Here lately she has started showing interest in Hadley's toys so deciding on what to get her for her birthday was kind of difficult. Also since we just had Christmas less than a month ago finding more presents was not easy LOL. Evangeline's go to toys are baby dolls so we got her another baby doll, this time one that is very life like! Most of the other toys are miscellaneous things that I found and thought she may enjoy. She really likes to stack toys so I found a really neat set of wooden blocks that sort of click together, I think she'll really like them. I am a HUGE Disney fan so buying something Disney related is always a must! Overall, I kept the presents small because we gave her so much at Christmas. All the links will be provided below. Send me a message if you have any questions. My next blog post will be posted sometime next week and it will have all the birthday party details and photos, including a recipe for a zucchini banana smash cake! Thanks for following along, have a wonderful weekend!

 


 


1. Princess Play & Go Castle

2. Push & Click Stacking Blocks

3. Baby Doll

4. Gathre Mat

5. Happy Day Bunny

6. Board Book

7. Shape Sorter

8. Toy Car

9. Woodland Animal Puzzle

10. Wooden Baby Bottle

11. Little Sister Mouse

Post a Comment