SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 3, 2020

BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE

 This time last year I was VERY pregnant and was kind of hoping that Evangeline would come early in time for Christmas. As you have probably already guessed, that did not happen. I am thankful she came in January after all because now her first Christmas is going to be so special. My favorite thing is watching little ones open presents. I can't help but film every second of it. The excitement they have and the look they get in their eyes just melts my heart. With Evie's birthday being less than a month apart from Christmas I struggled deciding on what to get her. I kept her presents fairly simple and tried to steer away from toys that her big sister already has. A lot of what is listed below you can find at small shops. Supporting small shops has always been some I'm very passionate about. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I'm so glad you're here!

 

 
 
Click on the items below for the direct link. 





 
 
 
 8. BABY DOLL 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Post a Comment