SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 11, 2020

Acorn Treats

 
Chocolate, peanut butter and butterscotch... oh my! This is one of the tastiest combos and its perfect for an early fall treat! The thing I love most about these cookies is that they are kid friendly. Hadley and I love to bake together and she got to help with every step! I wanted to use mini vanilla wafers but the only ones I could find were still too large to be the tops on the acorns (Hershey kisses). So we went with nutter butter bites instead. We melted some of the butterscotch chips for the glue. The cookie halves that still had some of the peanut butter icing on them didn't need any of our "glue" they held on their own. Then we use the same melted chips to stick the butterscotch chips to the top of the cookie to look like the stems. And there you have it, very simple and very cute! To see videos of how we put them together you can check them out on my blog posts IG highlight story or click the link here below. 

 
 
 
 
 











Post a Comment