SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 22, 2020

flower counting cards


Have a little one that loves flowers? Hadley sure does which is why I created this activity for her. She knows how to count really well but she struggles with number recognition so I thought this would be a fun way to practice that. These little flowers we used for the activity are actually gummy candies from Trader Joes. So naturally she ate a few while doing the activity which gave us another learning opportunity... subtraction practice! She loves math so this activity kept her busy for awhile. Below I attached the flower stem image that I created. All I did, as you can probably guess, is copied and pasted using Microsoft Word. I'll be posting a few more counting activities involving flowers later this week. As always, thanks for stopping by!





Post a Comment