SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for the kiddos



Confession... I never liked Valentine's Day until I had Hadley. It's not that I don't believe in love, obviously I do, I married the love of my life! It just always seemed like a silly holiday to me. Now that I have Hadley it has become one more holiday to decorate for and celebrate! I love having any reason to decorate and of course to shop for! I think Valentine's Day may be the cutest holiday to celebrate with a kid. Target has some of the cutest gifts, crafts and decorations I've seen and they got them out right after Christmas!

I decided to make a Valentine's Day gift basket for Hadley this year and I had so much fun doing it! I can't wait to see her face when she sees it all! Pictured below I made a collage of the exact items I bought for her basket. I have linked them below with their assigned number, easy to follow! I did leave out a couple of things that I had pictured in the basket. I found some cute themed candy at Target, one was the Troll's Poppy marshmallow pop, she is obsessed with Trolls! I also got her a small thing of pink M&M's, one of her favorite treats! Also not pictured below is the Troll's dvd. I know its on Netflix but I'm sure it won't be forever and the kid loves it. The heart garland that was tied to the basket is from Glitter Party Co. This shop has the cutest garlands for any holiday! I will link their website below with the rest. The table runner is from Target dollar isle, my favorite, as well as the unicorn and stickers. 

Thanks so much for coming to check out my blog! Just click on the item name below and it will take you to the direct link where you can purchase the item. I hope you all enjoy and can get some cute gifts for your Valentine! XOXO



pictured is ballet pink (left) and cotton candy (right)







They are on sale for $3.00 a pair plus an extra 20% off!

This is our favorite brand for plates, sippys and silverware!


(not pictured)



I had this in the basket pictured at the top of the page. It is super cute and so soft! They a lot of other prints too!











Post a Comment