SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Seven Months of Pure Joy!

If I had to use one word to describe my sweet girl Hadley, it would be joy. Her smile is so contagious and can light up any room. I remember the first time she had ever smiled, I believe I broke down and cried...ok I definitely cried. I am such an emotional wreck when it comes to her having "firsts." From her first laugh to her first time rolling over, I cried. I just want to stop time and enjoy this baby stage as much as possible. As I write this I keep thinking to myself, where has the seven months gone?! We have had so much fun as a family and enjoyed so many moments together.

Hadley turned seven months old today, I believe she weighs 20 something pounds and is 28 and half inches long. She enjoys jumping in her Finding Nemo bouncer, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and of course eating. She has started eating table food as well as baby food. Her favorite food is bananas, especially if you add some blueberries! Hadley already has her two front, bottom teeth and her top two seem to be coming in as well. She is not fully crawling yet but is rolling and dragging her body around the floor constantly. I'm no expert but it looks like she is going to start crawling any day now! Hadley's newest thing that she does when she gets excited is to clap, she loves to clap! Below, are the pictures I took today to document her turning seven months old.








We couldn't have asked for a nicer day to celebrate Hadley turning seven months old. It is February 20th in Ohio and was 65 degrees outside today and sunny! Ross and I decided to take her to a local park to walk and of course push her in the swings, one of her favorite things to do! Hadley had so much fun being outside today and so did Ross and I. Thank you all for checking in, we hope you all enjoyed this beautiful weather, have a wonderful week!






Post a Comment