SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Happy Half Birthday Sweet Girl!

Oh my goodness how has it been six months already since I had you?! The time we've spent together has gone by so fast and I wouldn't trade one second of it for anything. When I found that I was pregnant I was so excited for these times that were now having together. Everything is more exciting and fun than I could have even imagined.

This was my favorite photo shoot by far! Everything was bright and colorful. The one piece that Hadley wore was from Gap and it was part of their Disney line. It's hard to see but Dumbo is on it as well as some colorful banners. I came across a lot of the Dumbo dresses and tops that were adorable but not very functional for a sixth month old, especially one that rolls around constantly. The tutu I found I amazon, I couldn't even tell you the brand. I simply just typed in the search bar baby tutu and it was one of the first ones to come up. The tassel banner hanging on the wall was from target in the dollar isle, (seriously love that isle!) Hadley's party hat that read 1/2 is from a boutique on Etsy called Little Blue Olive. They have the cutest party hats around! If you remember Hadley's crown she wore on New Year's Eve, it was from the same store. Lastly, and most importantly, the cake. I made it from home, as I'm sure you can tell. I'm not the best icing cakes LOL but it tasted so good! The mix is from Foodstirs, I recently came across their products online and fell in love. I can't tell you how many times I have found myself in the baking isle of the grocery store looking for all the ingredients to make an organic cake. It takes a lot of time and money to bake with organic ingredients in my opinion. This is why I fell in love with their products, they have already packaged up the ingredients that are sometimes hard to find and they ship them right to your door. Typically the only ingredients that you will need to buy ahead of time are things like eggs, milk and yogurt. For this cake mix, it called for yogurt so I decided to use blueberry yogurt and I am so glad I did. It turned out really well, my husband approved too! Overall, this was the happiest half birthday ever for this sweet girl!














Post a Comment