SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 8, 2021

Hadley's Fairy Fifth Birthday


It has now been fourth months since Hadley's fifth birthday party and I am finally getting the time to blog about it. Better late than never I guess! If you know Hadley than you know how much she loves all things flowers and fairies. Since she is getting older now I let her choose all of her party accessories. I have linked as many items as I could still find below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Before we know it I will be typing out a blog post for Evangeline's second birthday. My oh my how time flies. Thanks for following along!


This was our first year having the birthday train and we loved it! It's such a unique piece of art and is beautiful to display after the party as well.



Pictured above is the floral crown I made for Hadley. I used Eucalyptus stems, floral wire and some various flowers I found at Trader Joe's. It was very simple and she loved it!



These lovely wrapping items are by the very talented Mrs. Mighetto. 




Birthday flatlay, one of my favorite things to set up. The napkins Hadley chose were very hard to find but I finally was able to find them on Amazon. Link is below.



Hadley's presents. 
We could not wait to give her this beautiful doll house. She loves playing with her Maileg mice and they needed a bigger home to move into. She also got this large ballerina bunny and she absolutely loves it!



Our little fairy.
We had so much fun taking these pictures. She loves dressing up as a fairy and she absolutely adored her new wings! The dress she wore is now sold out as it was a spring item but it is by Noralee. They have the prettiest dresses for any occasion. Hadley's fairy wings were one of her birthday presents that we had custom made by a lovely small shop. I will her shop below!












Hadley chose a chocolate cake so we also ordered some vanilla cupcakes from a local bakery that we love. Her cake had edible toadstools, butterflies and a beautiful fairy door. Below are some more images of her special day!







































Post a Comment